FOB Price: 0.17-0.21USD
Min Order Quantity:30pcs
Supply Ability: 20,000pcs per day
Payment Terms:T/T, Western Union, Paypal
FOB Price: 0.17-0.21USD
Min Order Quantity: 30pcs
Port: Shenzhen, China
Payment term: T/T, Western Union, Paypal
How to choose right tempered glass for iPhone 13?
When we treat ourselves to a brand new smartphone, such as iPhone 13, many of us want to pamper it. We buy him an original case, to protect the most fragile and sensitive part of its anatomy, its precious touch screen, people also opt for screen protection. Putting a protective glass protector on the screen of your iPhone 13 correctly and without smudging is not as easy as you might think. If you've ever torn your hair out trying to get rid of the nasty bubbles that linger between the shield and the screen, without success, this 2.5D transparent tempered glass is for you
1. First of all, it is important to choose the type of protection you are going to add to your phone. To avoid affecting the responsiveness of your touch screen, we advise you to opt for a tempered glass protection. It is also the most impact and scratch resistant material
2. Before you do anything, you're going to need to start by thoroughly cleaning your touchscreen first. For optimal cleaning, use a microfiber cloth and cleaning fluid for electronic devices
3. Before you get down to installing your protection, we advise you to carefully scrub your work surface, to avoid impurities and traces of grease, responsible for the famous air bubbles. For the following maneuver, avoid dusty or dirty surfaces.
4. a. Before gluing the glass, first do a test, this will allow you to better understand the way in which you are going to deposit the protection.
b. Gently peel off the protective tab attached to the top of the protector.
c. Then slowly place the glass on the screen while peeling off the rest of the tab. This is the most important moment of the pose
d. Adjust your protection. You have a few minutes before the film is fully fixed. Enjoy it! To adjust the pose, use the physical buttons and sensors on the front of your phone
e. Tip: Before depositing your film on all edges, use a positioning block, such as a bank card or toothpick, which you will place on a corner or two of your smartphone. Its presence will allow you to reposition your protection with a little more ease before it is completely removed.
5. Smartphone: Get Rid of Air Bubbles
Even if you have followed our advice to the letter, there may be an air bubble or two between your screen and the protection. Above all, do not panic and do not remove the protection. Once peeled off, it will be even more difficult to fix it again without bubbles. To get rid of these nasty bubbles, take your bank card once again. Thanks to it, you will be able to scrape and direct the bubbles outwards.
6. Screen protector wholesale China, manufacturer supplier sell directly, best price and fast delivery.
More detail pictures for iPhone 13 screen protector: