FOB Price: 0.94-1.02USD
Min Order Quantity:50pcs
Supply Ability: 20,000pcs per day
Payment Terms:T/T, Western Union, Paypal
Wholesale iPhone 13 wheat straw biodegradable case compostable eco-friendly phone case
Unit price: 0.94-1.02USD
Min Order Quantity: 50pcs
Port: Shenzhen, China
Payment: T/T, Western Union, Paypal
Environmentally friendly smartphone cases are rapidly proliferating as more companies are making an effort to manufacture products out of recycled or biodegradable materials. Beautifully designed, biodegradable cases are the world’s first truly sustainable phone case. They are durable enough to protect your phone from drops and scratches and are also compostable! Combined with natural wheat straw, it is recyclabe and degradable, make a contribution to protecting the environemnt. it ensures unique appearance, flexible texture, easier degradation and greener. Drop-resistant gasbafsfor four corners help protect your phone as well as the earth.
It’s important to note that just because these phone cases are gentle on the Earth it doesn’t mean they’re not tough enough to protect your phone. The mobile phone cases made of sustainable materials, unique designs, and their reputation for being durable enough to protect your phone
If you’re in the market for a new cell phone case, here are some things to look for. The phone cases in this post all have at least one of these qualifications.
First, it’s made with:
*Natural, sustainable, and easily biodegradable materials, such as wheat straw, bamboo, cork, or sustainably-harvested wood;
* Biodegradable plastic or recycled plastic;
* Other non-toxic materials, including the glues, adhesives, and lining;
Second, and ideally, it comes with:
Product parameters for iPhone 13 wheat straw biodegradable case:
1) iPhone 13 biodegradable case is our favorite for protecting your phone the eco-friendly way. made of wheat straw and are 100% biodegradable, the accessory has a slim profile and the ability to protect the phone from drops. It also has a nonslip, self-healing coating, which will eliminate pesky small scratches.
2) The smartphone cases are plant-based and estimated to take between 6 months to 2 years to fully decompose. That said, the brand will also take back its products to help you dispose of them if necessary.
3) Each accessory has a soft texture and a slim profile that won’t add unnecessary bulk to your phone. It also offers excellent protection from accidental drops and scratches.
4) Protect your phone and the planet with biodegradable iPhone 13 case made from wheat straw and bamboo fibre available in six unique colours - Black, Red, Pink, green, blue & Yellow.
5) iPhone 13 biodegradable case is a great zero waste alternative for anyone looking to be more sustainable. The ultra-thin design with precise hole position makes them a perfect fit for your iPhone.
6) With a slightly matte texture, you can be sure that this biodegradable iPhone 13 case provides excellent grip to protect your device.
7) Eco-friendly cases are compatible with wireless chargers.
More detail pictures for iPhone 13 biodegradable case: