Min Order Quantity:10pcs
Supply Ability: 20,000pcs per day
Payment Terms:T/T, Western Union, Paypal
FOB Price: 3.09-3.29USD
Min Order Quantity: 10pcs
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, Paypal
Features for replacement battery for Samsung Galaxy S20:
The date indicated on the photo is obviously not contractual. Stored in good conditions, a battery does not deteriorate if it is not used.
For optimal performance, we strongly recommend that you calibrate your new battery. Battery calibration resets the information stored in the battery to accurately reflect how much power it can store and how much power it uses. It is important to calibrate the battery from time to time because over time and through charge and discharge cycles, the battery can accumulate measurement errors, which can lead to an inaccurate estimate of the amount of power remaining. This can cause issues such as incorrect battery percentage, reduced battery life, sudden phone crash or premature shutdown.
To calibrate the battery of your device, here are the steps to follow:
- Fully discharge your battery using your device until it turns itself off
- Charge it to 100% without turning it on and leave it plugged in for at least another 2 hours (the ideal is to do it at night)
- Unplug the device and turn it on
- Use it normally until it turns itself off again
- Wait before recharging it to 100% again without turning it on (no waiting necessary for a smartphone, around 2h for a tablet, around 5h for a computer)
More pictures for Samsung Galaxy S20 replacement battery: